The Final Portfolio

READ AND WRITE REVIEW

1. Aperture: controls the area over which light can enter your camera. Shutter speed: controls the duration of the exposure. ISO speed: controls the sensitivity of your camera’s sensor to a given amount of light.
  2. When you want more light or outside and inside buildings.
  3. Aperture Priority lets you choose the aperture setting you want, but the camera chooses the shutter speed. Shutter Priority lets you choose the shutter speed you want, but the camera chooses the aperture setting.
  4. Set the lens to AF mode. Most brands have a button on the lens and the camera body to switch between AF and MF mode.
  5. Incident light metering will give you consistently correct exposure results, because it won’t be fooled by subject reflectivity.
  6. It means that if you want to copy the white balance settings from one image and paste them onto another that was taken with a different camera make or model, your final images might not look the same.
  7. Depth of field is the area of acceptable sharpness in front of and behind the subject which the lens is focused.
  8. The metering mode determines which areas of the frame are used by the camera to measure subject brightness and how the camera sets exposure.
  9. Exposure compensation is used to alter exposure from the value selected by the camera, making photographs brighter or darker.

Image Projection

Triptych

Shallow Depth of Field

Mirror Imagery

COLLAGE

Equipment buying list

Leica S3 Medium Format DSLR Camera 19,995

Leica Summilux-SL 50mm f/1.4 ASPH. Lens 6,595

Linhof Heavy-Duty Pro Tripod 3,603

Shimoda Designs Explore V2 35 Backpack Starter Kit (Large DSLR V2 Core Unit Modular Camera Insert) 429

Dolgin Engineering Panasonic DMW-BLJ31 Battery & Charging Kit (4 Batteries) 749

Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT Wireless Two Flash Portrait Kit 1,434

Sony a1 Mirrorless Camera with 12-24mm Lens and Vertical Grip Kit 10,042

Sony 128GB SF-G Tough Series UHS-II SDXC Memory Card 209

Sony a7 IV Mirrorless Camera 2,498

Total – 45,554

The more it cost the better.

DSLR CAMERA AND LENS PPT

1. DSLR means digital single lens reflex
  2. DSLR have detachable lens
  3. PRIME lens has only one focal length
  4. Zoom lenses has variable focal lengths
  5. Kit lens comes with a body camera
  6. 70 mm is far
  7. 135 mm is mid range
  8. 300 mm is close
  9. Many use telephoto lenses when shooting distant landscapes
  10. AF is autofocus
  11. MF is manualfocus
  12. High ISO is sensitive to light
  13. More light, less ISO
  14. Less light, more ISO
  15. Use the lowest ISO to get less grain
  16. Shutter speed is how long the shutter is open
  17. Higher shutter speed to catch fast action
  18. Shutter in a camera is half a circle
  19. Shutter speed 1/60 of a second
  20. Camera shake appears with a low shutter speed
  21. Aperture is also known as a f stop
  22. Fraction is focal length divided by lens diameter
  23. Denominator becomes f stop number
  24. Smaller number represent larger opening
  25. Fast lens has bigger maximum aperture

Social and Political Issues in Art

Senior Portrait Session

Multiple Exposure with Flash and Shutter Speed

Photo Screenprinting

Light Painting Portraits

BOOKFACE

Body, shape, and form

Artist Statement

Motion Blur

Five tips

1. Moving pictures are blurry in the background.
  2. You can adjust the blur in the front and background
  3. Use a slow shutter speed
  4. Move the camera when shooting pictures
  5. Keep the camera still when shooting

Valentines Day Card

David Hockney “Joiners”

I like this art work from David Hockney because of its multiple overlaying pictures. Each picture is different but it shows the same thing. It is simple yet very effective. Every picture is a different shape and size and doesn’t match each other which makes it pop out more.

Photomontage: Where I see myself in 10 years

This is were I see myself in 10 years. There is more to the picture than just a cemetery and a blood moon. The grave represents me burying my old self. The fall of my old version of myself will die but I will rise and be reborn again. I will be reborn into the better version of myself. The sadness and pain will all go away with my old self and be buried with it. The blood moon represents rebirth and the rise of a new man. Eventually all the pain and sadness will go away and peace will soon come.

Graduation Cover Design

Photograph Elements of Art

Fashion Photography

I love this picture because it represents a man of focus, commitment, and sheer will.

The black and white makes the rizz from this man stand out more and portrays him as a successful business man.

When I see this picture it reminds of vengeance and the black and white shadows. This man looks like he is fear.

Theme Based Photo Essay

Touch Series

LOGO FOR JURUPA HILLS PHOTOGRAPHY PROGRAM

Favorite Photographer Essay

My favorite photographer is Ansel Adams. Ansel Adams specializes in black and white landscape photography. He likes to get wide shots of huge mountains. The right angle and amount of size is what he thrives to get in his shot. The black and white really helps his work look more interesting and peaceful to look at. Adams goes out of his way to achieve the right position and lighting to get the right shot for his photography work. The framing is what he does really well in his work.

I love Ansel Adams work because of his breathtaking shots of the black and white mountains. Black and white is my favorite type of photography and especially big landscapes such as mountains. Adams shots of the mountains really make the image much more pleasing too look at. I believe Adams achieves this type of work because of his passion for it. He puts in the work and receives his reward for it. His overall aesthetic and composition techniques really shows in his shots and makes all the more impressive. Ansel Adams photography is some of the best I have seen and love.

Food Photography

Both pictures have great lighting and composition on the food. The first picture has a nice white background which makes the fruit stand out more. The contrast of the white and the fruit makes it look more appetizing. I crave something sweet and fresh from looking at the fruit. The picture draws me more into it the more I look at it.

The second picture has more red and makes the pepperoni’s pop out more from the pizza. The nice glaze and lighting shining down on the pizza makes me crave it more. The angle and composition makes the pizza look more tempting to want.

I  learned that for food photography is work with a team. Keep the picture exciting and new. Focus on the details of the photo even if its a tiny detail. Use natural light whenever it is possible. It is best to use a shallow depth of field. Don’t arrange the foods the same way. Low ISO and fast shutter speeds is best for food photography. Avoid putting lighting in the front and instead on the side. Use a good background to make your food photography more interesting. Make sure your food looks amazing and makes others crave it when they see it.

Kinoptic Art

What’s In YO Head

BLACK & WHITE & SHADES OF GRAY

Digital Collage

The message I am trying to convey is that no matter how you look and how different you, me, or anybody else is, there is a hero in all of us. Everybody is different and has their own style, but we all have something in common, which is striving to be greater everyday.

Photography Care